The Rose Gardens Neighborhood at Still Hopes is a special care neighborhood, licensed by DHEC as a Community Residential Care Facility (CRCF), commonly known as “Assisted Living.” It is not a skilled nursing facility. For a complete listing of what can be provided in a CRCF, please visit this link: https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/Library/Regulations/R.61-84.pdf
To learn what can be provided in a skilled nursing setting, please visit this link: https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/Library/Regulations/R.61-17.pdf
Rose Gardens in Greenway at Still Hopes is a special care neighborhood where every detail is tailored for older adults who need memory care.
Residents are supported by onsite companions plus dedicated, board-certified and fellowship-trained nurses, geriatricians and nurse practitioners. Our entire clinical team earns and maintains dementia specialist designation with mandatory continuing education and training for cognitive impairments like Alzheimer’s disease. Beyond clinical care, Rose Gardens nurtures personal interaction between residents and staff by maintaining a low resident-to-staff ratio.
Our residents are consistently engaged with activities designed by professionals to stimulate their minds. Numerous activities are offered throughout the day to keep them active and social throughout the day.
Is It Time to Get Help?
We know the decision to move yourself or a loved one to a senior living community can feel overwhelming. Our simple four-minute assessment can help you make more informed choices and match your needs with the right level of support.
Services & Amenities
- Board-certified geriatrician and nurse practitioner
- Emergency call system with 24-hour support
- Personalized, in-home care and medication administration
- Therapeutic activities focusing on physical, psychological, cognitive and spiritual wellness provided by compassionate and certified professionals
- Sensory and memory stimulation room and stimulation stations
- Spacious private rooms for meeting with family and visitors
- Social activities to help residents develop a bond
- Three daily meals served restaurant-style
- Health and wellness studio
- Onsite therapy and rehabilitation services
- Beauty and barber suites offering mani/pedi care and spa services
- Secure gardens to explore
- Easy to navigate environment
Families will also benefit from Rose Gardens, knowing that their loved ones are getting the enrichment and support they need by caring professionals who understand the struggles of day-to-day care requirements due to dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Rose Gardens GalleryLaunch Photo Gallery
A day in the life at Rose Gardens
Rose Gardens is part of a greater senior living community that focuses on resident engagement every day with support, activities and companionship. Here is just a sample of activities offered at Rose Gardens:
- Adventure - seasonal outings to local attractions such as Riverbanks Zoo and Garden and columbia fireflies baseball
- Exercise - balloon volleyball, parachute exercises, music and movement, walking club
- Creativity - handbells, painting, cookie baking
- Spiritual - chapel service and communion
- Social - wine and cheese, bingo, karaoke
When is the right time for memory care?
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia can take an emotional and physical toll. Look for these signs to know when to seek out more supportive care.
- Forgetting key information such as conversations or recent events that would once have been easily recalled
- Loss of decision-making abilities
- Impairment of reasoning and judgment
- Diminished communication or language
- Recent accidents, close calls or safety concerns
- Sundowning (confusion in the afternoon and early evening) or wandering
Learn More about Memory Care
Trust us to be a part of your team to provide the best memory support for your loved one. Call 803-995-8075 to schedule a private tour or complete our contact form.